Indian Accent - 4.5

Indian Accent

Firstly, apologies for my disappearance. I have been busy setting up and doing the food consultancy for an exciting new venture called Edward's - which belongs to the same people who have brought you TLR & Elma's in Hauz Khas Village. This has taken up all my time for the last two months and it is finally open and running! So do come by and check it out, especially all those in search of hearty & creative artisanal sandwiches. It wouldn't be ethical for me to babble anymore on this, so I shall leave you with a facebook link for more info: Edward's Sandwich Bar, Deli Artisanal Food Shop 

Now lets get back to one of my favourite restaurants - and anyone with a half a tongue and a wallet full of cash (though the latter is not me) - drum roll please - Indian Accent! By now you must know, how hard it is for me to find a meal with more hits than misses but, Indian Accent does it every time. Winter is my season to catch up on all the heavy Indian restaurant meals. Though, Indian Accent is a little more perennial with its various global influences that give you lighter options.

Enough foodless yapping . This is what the new menu brings us (old favourites remain too) - Be assured that apart from 1 or 2 dishes everything was super delicious!

I love so many of their starters that I honestly could skip mains entirely, and would still be quite content!







Before we move on to the mains, I have heard great things about the Chicken Tikka Quesadillas w/ Swiss Gruyere and Pink Peppercorn Raita! Until next time...

MAINS













ACCOMPAINMENTS








Budget -  Rs. 4000 for a meal for two excluding alcohol

Alcohol - Yes

Outdoors - Yes

Timings -  Open 7 days a week
lunch - 12:00 hrs - 15:00 hrs
dinner - 19:00 hrs - 23:00 hrs


Contact -

+91 11 4323 5151 , +91 9871117968

The Manor Hotel
77 friends colony (west)





Labels: , , ,